BOOKMARK US

Esther Nash
"Absolutely! To be a professional fashion designer, formal training is a must."
 

Take Note To What Industry Professionals & Leaders Have To Say... ONEWAY2 Exclusive Interviews with professionals who have gained experience in the industry and gives advice to our up and coming talents... come and Take Note!
Interested in getting Featured? Email us @ mitchsmithent@aol.com

Demi- The Triple Threat



MUSIC
Why choose one when you can have them all. Demi is a talented young lady with a lot to offer. She is the next best thing to take the music world by storm. She is a triple threat. She is involved with acting modeling and music. Her first love is music. Music is the creative outlet that inspires her to keep going. She the girl grabbing the first piece of paper she can find to write down the next great feel good song. She is inspired by everyday life and sings of a very sincere story about love and life.



When did you first start getting involved with the entertainment industry?I would say around 3.

You’re a jack of all trades…how did you start acting?
As far as acting goes, I did off Broadway plays, mostly theater, my mom was involved in acting so she helped me along.

How about music?
As far as music goes, when I was little I always liked to sing…I didn’t get into it until 13...I got a karaoke machine and it was great....I put an ad out in myspace. .and Craig's about wanting to start making music..

Do you do anything else besides music and acting?
I do some modeling. Modeling started when I was younger as well. My mom put me in a runway competition and I won second place. I won a portfolio and a little photo shoot…I had a picture in a text book

If you had to choose one what would it be?
Music, music is my first love there is something about music that you can feel with modeling and acting you are really for fulfilling someone else's vision, with music I can fulfill my own

So would you say your moms a big influence?
She got me into everything but she never pushed me into it she just let me do what I want…she is very supportive.

What inspires you?
Everyday life, day to day everything that happens around me

Is it passion or pastime?
Passion definitely, my aim is not necessarily to be famous but to make good music

Do you write your own music?
Yes I have written all of my songs…most of everything I do is on my hand…I co-produced all of music

Your name is very unique does it have a meaning?
Demi! It does have a meaning we shall leave that a mystery.

What playing on your ipod lately?
Lady gaga

Where is your home town?
Queens New York…new jersey is where I currently live

Where do u want to be doing in 5 years?
I see myself being at a good place career wise hopefully that will be my job

Favorite song right now?
The sound , painting by numbers


Written By: Danielle Miller



Check out Demi online...
www.myspace.com/demi360
www.rhapsody.com/demi/genesis




0 Comments:




The City Never Sleeps

FASHION

Photographer: Neef Fresh Photography (www.modelmayhem.com/NeefFresh)
Written By: Ashley Jagmohan
Model: Jessica Rich Aka Rabbit From "Vh1's Real Chance of Love"
Fashion Director: Tamara Albertini




Demi- The Triple Threat

MUSIC

Check out Demi online...
www.myspace.com/demi360
www.rhapsody.com/demi/genesis
Written By: Danielle Miller
Fully story here »